ServicesSchedule An Appointment
More Than Just a Chiropractor: We Can Help You Get Well
Botha Chiropractic, a chiropractor in Denver, CO, is dedicated to helping you achieve total wellness and freedom from pain. To help you achieve the best results fast, we offer more than just the services of a denver chiropractor . In addition to chiropractor adjustments, we offer traction treatment, specially designed exercises that can be done at the office and repeated at home, and therapeutic massage.
An adjustment is the classic treatment most commonly associated with chiropractic. Adjustments are a gentle manual manipulation of the spine, realigning a damaged skeletal structure to produce lasting pain relief. Chiropractors have such great success with this method because your body is naturally seeking its original alignment, so adjustments made by a good chiropractor tend to stay rather than reverting back to the injured state. Nonetheless, you may sometimes need to have multiple chiropractic sessions if your body is far out of alignment or resists moving back into proper positioning. Our doctors will work together with you to create a plan of action that will help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be. Our doctor of chiropractic can help you:
- Reduce upper and lower back pain, neck pain, and shoulder pain.
- Help relieve chronic conditions like headache or migraine.
- Aid in the relief of allergies, asthma, and other nasal disorders.
- Control sciatica and scoliosis.
- Recover from whiplash and other injuries after a car accident.
- Re-balance your body, helping remedy depression and aiding weight management.
A balanced body is a happy body. When our chiropractors perform an alignment, you'll be surprised to see an improvement in many areas of your life, not just a relief in back and neck pain
Traction is a time-honored way to aid in spinal decompression. It is a good complement to the services because it provides rebalancing force in a way that isn't easily applied by hand. Over time, your spine naturally becomes compressed, even if you're doing nothing more strenuous than walking. Without an effective way to decompress, your spine becomes compacted, causing pain and loss of flexibility. A chiropractor can help significantly with adjustments, which can cause significant spinal decompression, but traction is a more effective way to achieve direct spinal decompression. When combined with treatment traction can:
- Permanently decrease back pain, neck pain, and headache/migraine pain.
- Create long term improvement in spinal alignment.
- Enable proper spinal biomechanics.
Part of your body's healing process is a gentle return to carefully chosen exercises. Our chiropractors will provide you with a list of exercises that will help strengthen your body, reducing pain and soreness and helping relieve stress. These exercises will be performed at our office, but your chiropractor will also likely direct you to perform some of them at home. Expected results include:
- Improved muscle strength and endurance.
- Better posture due to increased muscular stability.
- Increased protection for the spine.
- Normalization of spinal biomechanics.
- Added functional capacity throughout your body.
Muscle therapy is a good complement to chiropractic care. These treatments focus on specific muscles, offering targeted pain relief by relaxing the muscles and promoting better circulation overall. They help rebalance the muscles in your body in the same way that a chiropractor rebalances your skeletal structures. Results include:
- Reduction in pain from many sources.
- Decrease in muscle spasms.
- Increased blood flow to muscles.
- Improved range of motion and muscle movement.
- Decreased number of painful muscle knots.
- Fewer problems with allergy, headache, and stress.
$37 New Patient Special The new patient special includes an Initial Consultation, Full Spinal Examination, Report of Findings, and a FREE 60 Minute Massage Gift Certificate. For fast and effective relief from Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, and more call Botha Chiropractic now to schedule an appointment.303-321-2252▸ Call Us!